Personalized skincare routine can be created with some natural ingredients available in the kitchen. A routine for healthy skin which is natural is more beneficial, and then the market bought skincare products. A home care remedy also saves a lot of money. It is good to experiment with different natural and home remedies and find the best one that suits the skin. Indulging into healthy skin routine gives glowing skin. Good skin routine also helps in preventing wrinkles and pigmentation. The following Routine should be followed to create healthy skin naturally.
Find out Your Skin concern.
- Understand Your Skin Type- It is essential to understand the skin type first. There are different types of skin, like healthy, oily, dry, or combination skin.
- Understand if your skin is sensitive to harsh Ingredients- Skin that becomes red, irritated when exposed to sun or other skincare products. It a sign of sensitive skin.
- Understand the problems on the skin – It means wrinkles, dull skin, acne, or dark spots.
- Determine the time and efforts needed- Complete skincare routine includes exfoliate, cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and spot treatment if required
Create Your Skin Routine
- Choose all the ingredients to use- Following are the list of ingredients required to start a skin routine
- Oily skin – Lemon juice mixed with water, egg white, tomatoes, grated apple, grated cucumber, and apple cider vinegar
- Dry Skin- Olive oil, coconut oil, honey, aloe vera get and almond oil
- Combination skin type – yogurt, honey, avocado, and milk.
- Normal skin- Honey, almond oil and green tea
- Choose if you want to make scrub –Scrub takes off dead skin, dull skin cells while locking moisturized into the skin. Usually, scrubs are equal parts of liquids and exfoliate( sugar, flour, oatmeal, etc.)
Other Steps To Be Followed To Create Skin Routine
- Choose an ingredient to treat acne- Apply a small amount of ingredients to treat acne, so that it doesn’t cause any irritation. Apply using the cotton ball a few drops of jojoba oil to moisturize the skin and also it reduces acne growth.
- Choose your Moisturizer- Any oil, aloe vera gel and any moisturizer lotion that doesn’t worsen when applied for more than 15 minutes.
Start Your Routine
- Combine all ingredients to create mask or scrub– Below given are some ways to make scrub or mask
- One egg white and 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1avocodo riped and 2 tbsp yogurt
- Commence your routine slowly- First, try skincare routine once in a week then twice and gradually start a week thrice according to skin type and select ingredients accordingly.
- Clean skin once only and moisturize when little wet- Wash face using warm water if the skin is dry or sensitive. Apply a mild moisturizer to cleanse, and it will prevent wrinkles and reduce irritation skin.
- Moisturize skin before going to bed- apply moisturizer before going to bed as it will not make skin looks oily next morning. It helps the skin to soak up moisturizer while sleeping.
Healthy and glowing skin is what everyone wants. Proper Routine with some home remedies and natural ingredients can do wonders on the skin. To get healthy skin, adequate diet and exercise are equally important.